Assembly-disassembly production facilities (4.5x4.5 and 6x12 tents) forming part of the military mobile workshop allows to perform technical maintenance and current repair of missile and artillery weapons almost in any climatic and weather conditions.
MRW equipment allows to carry out:
• Missile and artillery weapons fault finding;
• Handling and assembly-disassembly works;
• Metalwork and mechanical work (turning, milling, drilling, grinding and sharpening);
• Forging and electric welding works;
• Electric-mounting works for checking, repairing and charging various batteries;
• Checking and repairing hydraulic and pneumatic systems;
• Carpentry, washing, painting works.
Types of mobile repair workshops forming part of military mobile repair workshops:
• Artillery metalwork repair workshop;
• Mechanical repair workshop;
• Gun metalwork repair workshop;
• Optical repair workshop.
Depending on the purpose, workshops can be equipped with various trailers, mobile loading stations, inbuilt and mobile power supply stations, metalwork and mechanical machines, cranes, hoists and other necessary equipment.
Depending on the purpose (type of works performed), operating conditions as well as the Customer’s demands, MRW can be mounted on various all-wheel drive cross-country chassis URAL, MAZ, KAMAZ as well as additionally equipped with various trailers.
• Equipment is placed in container-type van body;
• Frameless van body based on MAZ chassis;
• Frameless van body based on URAL chassis;
• Container-type van body based on MAZ chassis;
• Special configuration vehicle based on MAZ chassis.