It is possible to repair and upgrade the following rocket and artillery weapons:
• 82 mm and 120 mm mortars;
• 85 mm D-48 anti-tank gun;
• 100 mm MT-12 anti-tank gun;
• 122 mm D-30 howitzer;
• 130 mm M-46 gun;
• 52 mm D-20 howitzer-gun;
• 152 mm 2A36 gun.
• 122 mm 2S1 self-propelled howitzer;
• 152 mm 2S3M self-propelled howitzer;
• 203 mm 2S7 self-propelled gun.
Multiple launch rocket systems:
• 122 mm BM-21 “Grad” MLRS;
• 220 mm 9K57 “Uragan” MLRS;
• 300 mm 9A52 “Smerch” MLRS.
Anti-tank guided missile systems.
It is possible to repair and upgrade the system:
• At the repair enterprise of the Republic of Belarus;
• On the territory of the Customer at the facilities with special equipment for disassembling and repair of artillery weapons.
The list of main works on repair of rocket and artillery weapons
• Cleaning of the inner surface of the barrel from corrosion and elimination of chemical decoppering;
• Elimination of dents on external surface of the barrel;
• Elimination of folds and burrs in the charging section;
• Elimination of folds and burrs at control site;
• Elimination of metal flow along the edges of muzzle compensator slots;
• Elimination of shakiness and overturning of muzzle compensator;
• Elimination of shakiness of draw bar.
Gun guidance mechanisms:
• Elimination of hard move of the handwheel of guidance mechanisms;
• Elimination of increased end play of guiding mechanisms;
• Elimination of increased vertical and horizontal shakiness of the swinging part of the gun.
• Replacement of rubber items and seals in the recoil brake and recuperator;
• Elimination of fluid leakage in the recoil brake and recuperator;
• Elimination of air leakage in the recuperator;
• Elimination of the reasons of long recoil;
• Elimination of the reasons of short recoil;
• Elimination of run-up failure and run-up with jerks;
• Elimination of a sharp run up (knocking run-up).
• Repair of percussion mechanism components;
• Adjustment or replacement of ejectors;
• Repair of semi-automatic mechanisms;
• Repair of recocking mechanism;
• Repair of locking mechanism.
• Elimination of end plays of sight mechanisms;
• Elimination of sight irreversible longitudinal and latitudinal shakiness;
• Elimination of vertical and horizontal shakiness of panoramic sight in the cradle;
• Replacement of sight optics.
Electrical equipment – repair and refurbishment of electrical equipment.