Mobile navigation and survey system is designed for immediate topographic preparation of areas of troops combat employment, survey (survey accuracy control) of the elements of battle formations, topographic reconnaissance of the area.
System consists of:
• Van body mounted on the cross-country vehicle;
• Equipment set;
• High resolution optronic means;
• Portable means of survey support;
• Integrated navigation-information system;
• Set of special software.
Tasks to fulfil:
• Positioning and height finding of the points of special survey networks;
• Determination of plane coordinates and heights of ground points on the route of troops movement;
• Display of recorded travel routes displayed on digital terrain map;
• Examination and recovery of survey networks in troops positioning areas;
• Survey spotting (accuracy control of survey spotting) of elements of the battle formations;
• Reference direction determination;
• TV recording of terrain areas while topographic reconnaissance, digitalizing and storage of photo and TV recordings;
• Geoinformational calculations;
• Update of digital terrain information using survey spotting data of battle formations elements and posts of special survey networks;
• Landscape changes mapping on the digital map;
• Processing photo and video recordings for immediate correction of digital topographic maps, making terrain photos, decoding of video images, positioning of the displayed objects;
• Self-positioning and automatic displaying on digital map using integrated navigation equipment.
• Laptop with hightened and anti-reflecting coating;
• Tablet computer;
• Data processing AWS;
• Optronic system for topographic reconnaissance;
• Colour laser printer with print-server;
• Black-and-white laser printer with print-server;
• Radio set R-181-50ТU.