The System is intended for automated fire control over artillery battery (rocket, mortar artillery).
The system enables:
• Collection, aggregation and storage of data about positions, status and material resources of troops;
• Automated collection, processing, storage and transmission of data about targets;
• Reconnaissance and detection of target coordinates;
• Automated calculation to solve tasks of weather and ballistic preparation of fire;
• Automated calculation to solve fire preparation tasks by means of complete and shortened preparation and record transfer;
• Automated calculation to solve tasks of battery fire planning and calculating fire settings against mobile and immobile targets;
• Automatic support of target fire adjustment and fire correction when firing for effect;
• Automated calculation to solve tasks of planning march, advance, deployment and relocation during preparation and combat actions;
• Automated transmission of commands (commands and signals of combat control, fire settings and reports/information documents) from battery commander to battery senior officer and further to gun commanders (combat vehicle, mortar) and back;
• Automated interaction via radio and wired communication channels with automated C2 systems of superior chain of command and integrated technical facilities (systems).
• Automated workstation of the battery commander;
• Automated workstation of the fire control post chief;
• Fire control set of gun commander (MLRS combat vehicle, mortar);
• Integrated technical facilities (systems).