Spare parts, tools and accessories are combined into sets: single, group, repair sets as well as special tools sets.
In addition, in order to replenish group and repair sets, spare parts in bulks are supplied.
Single SPTA set (SPTA-S)
Single SPTA set (SPTA-S) is intended to provide operation of the weapon, keep it serviceable by carrying out technical maintenance and current repair by crew efforts in the scope of the requirements of operation documents. SPTA-S is developed for each type of weapon and is supplied with the weapon once for the entire period of its operation. Spare parts consumed from a single SPTA set must be timely replenished with the items of the same type from the group SPTA set.
Group SPTA set (SPTA-G)
Group SPTA set (SPTA-G) is developed for a group of weapons of the same type. It is designed to provide technical maintenance and repair of weapons with expired service life by the efforts of repair facility of military unit in the scope of the requirements of operation documents. In addition, group SPTA set is used to replenish the related single SPTA sets. SPTA-G is supplied by industry companies together with the related group of items once for the entire period of their operation and should be stored at the military unit warehouse. It is allowed to consume not more than 50% of the same spare parts out of SPTA set.
Set of special tools and repair SPTA set (SPTA-R)
Set of special tools and repair SPTA set (SPTA-R) are developed by the industry companies for a group of weapons of the same type for their repair at stationary repair enterprises under central and regional command, in army and front-line repair workshops as well as to replenish group SPTA sets.
Spare parts in bulks
Spare parts in bulks are designed to replenish group and repair SPTA sets while weapon operation and overhaul.
SFTUE “Belspetsvneshtechnika” has the opportunity to:
• Manufacture and supply SPTA in order to carry out technical maintenance and repair of artillery systems both in stationary and field conditions:
- 100 mm anti-tank gun T-12, МТ-12 “Rapira”;
- 122 mm howitzer D-30(А);
- 130 mm gun М-46;
- 152 mm gun-howitzer D-20 “Khitin”;
- 152 mm gun 2А36 “Giatsint-B”;
- 152 mm howitzer 2А65 “MSTA-B”;
- 82 mm, 120 mm mortars (2B9 “Vasilek”, 2B11, 2B24);
- 122 mm self-propelled howitzer 2S1 “Gvozdika”;
- 152 mm self-propelled howitzer 2S3М “Akatsiya”;
- 203 mm self-propelled gun 2S7 “Pion”;
- 122 mm MLRS BM-21 “Grad”;
- 220 mm MLRS combat vehicle 9P140 “Uragan” and transloader 9Т452;
- 300 mm MLRS combat vehicle 9А52 “Smerch” and transloader 9Т234.
• Manufacture and supply sets of rubber technical items for rocket artillery weapons subject to obligatory replacement while repair and technical maintenance.
• Manufacture and supply of multi-purpose sets of wrenches for setting fuzes of ammunition intended for towed, self-propelled artillery weapons and MLRS.
• Manufacture and supply repair systems for replacement of mechanical jack sb.15 with hydraulic jack sb.13 for upgrade of 122 mm howitzer D-30 up to D-30A.
The following SPTA sets intended for rocket artillery weapons can be supplied:
• Single (individual) SPTA set;
• Battery SPTA set;
• Group SPTA set;
• Repair SPTA set;
• Set of special tools.