Simulators provide imitation of the following:
• Aircraft power plant operation on-ground and in-flight;
• Operation of systems and equipment;
• An-ground aircraft movement;
• Aircraft flight dynamics within the whole range of altitudes, speeds and flight modes;
• Real moves of aircraft controls and efforts applied to the controls within the whole range of altitudes, speeds and flight modes;
• Weather conditions according to flight task;
• Appropriate visual situation during taxiing and flying for all types (components) of flight training;
• Sound accompanying the operation of aircraft power plant, systems, equipment and single events;
• 90% of emergency situations.
• Aircraft cockpit module with visualization system;
• Instructor and operator module;
• Play-up module.