Radio relay station is intended to be used as part of support communication centers to provide radio relay and cable (wire and fiber-optic) digital communication lines of field backbone network as well as bridged links to communication centers of mobile control posts and public communication networks.
Radio-relay station provides:
• Four radio relay communication directions;
• Zones of wireless broadband subscriber access with multiple services (voice, video, data);
• Four line optical interfaces of STM-1 level with 100% hardware redundancy via optical single-mode cable or forming eight optical linear interfaces of STM-1 level without hardware redundancy;
• Two digital transmission systems with the rate of transmission of main digital stream of 2048 Kbit/s and Ethernet 10/100 BaseT via P-296 cable with separate receiving/transmitting paths and with 25 km long regeneration area;
• Digital transmission system with capacity of transmission up to two streams Е1 and Ethernet 10/100 BaseT via the cable with united receiving/transmitting paths up to 10 km long;
• Two SDSL digital transmission systems with the rate of transmission of main digital stream of 2048 kBit/s via the cable with united receiving/transmitting paths up to 5 km long;
• Multiplexing and demultiplexing of created E1 digital streams to subscriber interfaces of the following capacity:
• 6 channels of tone frequency in two-wire termination with inductor call;
• 20 channels of tone frequency in four-wire termination with calling frequency of 2100 Hz;
• 8 two-wire FXO lines.
• Interface of 168 synchronous E1 streams from SDH switches (main and back up) to subscriber switch;
• Fully accessible non blocking switching of up to 24 VC-4 streams of VC-4, VC-3, VC-12 levels with 100% hardware redundancy;
• Ethernet 10/100 BaseT traffic conversion to E1 streams and vice versa;
• Formation and switching of 8 Ethernet channels with routing functions;
• Manual and automatic switching of channels and digital communication streams with the possibility of their output to the station cable inputs;
• Cross-switching of optical communication lines of digital transmission systems, with the possibility of their output to the station cable input;
• Ethernet stream output by the cable;
• Technical coupling with analogue and digital communication channels of equipment of field communication centers of different implementation, stationary communication centers of Armed Forces control posts and public electric communication network.