The multiple launch rocket system (MLRS) “Flute”
The multiple launch rocket system (MLRS) “Flute” based on the light armored vehicle ASILAK SHTS is equipped with the automated control system “Alliance”, as well as the onboard navigation system (ONS), which significantly increase firing accuracy and allow it to be used as part of squad under unified control center commandment. Full salvo preparation time takes only up to 30seconds, and the deployment on the ground takes no more than 60 seconds.
The automated control system “Alliance” is designed for automated preparation and fire control of MLRS, as well as control of the tactical level unit actions and allows integrating MLRS into the top-level control system.
AWP-C with integration into the Alliance system allows you to control the combat vehicle firing autonomously using target data entered by senior commander, observer or received from another intelligence unit (while the combat crew only controls aiming at the target and firing),as well as to fire at targets detected by the OES «Grach» directly from the Combat Vehicle (the commander of the vehicle enters target data and sets shooting parameters).
• solving meteorological, ballistic, and topogeodesic tasks;
• artillery fire control;
• receiving and transmitting target information;
• data gathering, processing, storage and exchange;
• receiving information from the ONS (on-board navigation system)
about cur-rent coordinates of the MLRS (multiple launch rocket system);
• ability for the commander to input type and class of target, automatic display
of detected target on electronic map as a symbol linked to the scale
of the displayed electronic map;
• display of the current date and time on information panel,
as well as the on-board number of the MLRS;
• displaying information about the charge and discharge of launch tubes bank;
• ability to change time intervals between projectile launches.
MLRS “Flute” – 80 UAM C-8and modification
Caliber, mm – 80
Launch tubes number – 80
Min range of fire, km – 1
Max range of fire, km – 5
MLRS “Flute” – 122 “Scalpel” and modification of 122-mm unguided missiles
Caliber, mm – 122
Launch tubes number – 16
Min range of fire, km – 2
Max range of fire, up to 52