During works performance in the Customer’s territory, the following is carried out:
• Examination of storage places and storage conditions, determination of lots quantity and preliminary missiles technical condition;
• Studying of missiles operation documents;
• Missiles check-up using test and control equipment, determination of number of serviceable and unserviceable missiles;
• Disassembly of two missiles from each lot into sections with further examination of the sections condition;
• Sampling and carrying out of physical-chemical analysis of propellant charges and rocket motor;
• Rocket motor firing trial (burning), determination of its thrust and burning time;
• In case the condition of the sections comply with the technical requirements, we will provide the Customer with a Conclusion Report regarding missiles technical condition, and recommendations for service life extension up to five years.
In case the condition of the sections does not comply with the technical requirements, it is possible perform repair of the hardware of missile unserviceable sections as well as upgrade of total anti-tank guided missile.
It is possible to arrange firing tests with anti-tank guided missiles upon the Customer’s request.