The following is performed during anti-tank guided missiles repair in the Customer’s territory:
• Drawing up a list of defects for unserviceable missiles based on their check-up using test and control equipment;
• Disassembly of unserviceable missiles into sections, units and assemblies;
• Sections, units and assemblies repair and electrical installation works performance;
• Sections assembly, their check-up at special test bench;
• Missiles assembly, their check-up using test and control equipment;
• Issuing to the Customer of a Conclusion Report regarding missiles technical condition, as well as recommendations for service life extension up to five years;
• It is possible to arrange firing tests upon the Customer’s request.