During technical examination in the territory of the Customer, the following is carried out:
• Examination of storage places and storage conditions for the missiles;
• Unpacking, visual examination and depreservation of the missiles;
• Checking missiles with automated test systems “Gurt” (“Ingul”, “Oka”). In case automated test system of the Customer is unserviceable, it can be repaired by our specialists;
• Establishing the number of missile lots;
• Disassembling two missiles from each lot, examining conditions of sections and aggregates;
• Performing physical-chemical and spectral analysis and tests of sections that contain explosive and pyrotechnical devices.
Presenting to the Customer the results of the examination and proposals for service life extension (repair) of the missiles:
• If condition of sections and aggregates of the missiles complies with technical requirements - we issue to the Customer a Conclusion Report for service life extension of the missiles for a period of up to 3 years.
• If condition of sections and aggregates of the missiles does not comply with technical requirements, it is possible to repair unserviceable sections and aggregates of missile hardware units in the Republic of Belarus.