Depending on technical, financial capabilities and requirements of the Customer, several options of repair can be offered for the automated test systems.
Comprehensive diagnostics of the systems will be carried out in the Customer’s territory. A list of defects will be compiled indicating fault location up to exact board, sub-unit and unit, thus minimizing expenses of the Customer.
According to the diagnostics results, the Customer will be offered the most appropriate option to restore general serviceability of the automated test system:
• Repair of unserviceable equipment in the Executor’s territory (warranty will be issued). During the repair, the following works are performed:
• replacement of obsolete (out of production) hardware components with modern ones accompanied with necessary technical and operational documentation;
• repair of units (boards) out of SPTA;
• replacement of electrical wire bundles (connectors);
• replacement of high pressure hoses (nitrogen, air);
• replacement of data indicators (data display devices);
• replacement of data recording devices.
• Delivery to the Customer of special set of diagnostic and test equipment to carry out diagnostics, repair and upgrade of units and boards of the automated test systems.
Along with the set of diagnostic and test equipment, upon the Customer’s request it is possible to deliver a set of technical documentation (repair technology for all units and boards of the automated test system), as well as to perform training of the Customer’s technical specialists.
In addition, it is possible to deliver maintenance kit (required for repair of tools, accessories, radioelectronic components, electrical connectors, wires, etc.).
The set of diagnostic and test equipment allows performing a full scope of works both with automated test systems “Ingul”, “Gurt”, “Oka” and with units of aerial vehicles (airplanes, helicopters).
Availability of the diagnostic and test equipment will enable the Customer to:
• Set up a full-scale repair facility where repair technologies will be developed, radioelectronic equipment adopted by the Armed Forces will be repaired and obsolete and unserviceable equipment will be upgraded;
• Ensure maximum localization of works in the territory of the Customer.