During technical examination, repair and service life extension of “Krasnopol” round, the following procedures are performed:
• Examination of rounds storage conditions and tightness check of control section and projectile section cases;
• Testing sections at a specialized bench. During fault-finding procedure serviceable and unserviceable units of each section are determined;
• Disassembly of round sections into units. Unserviceable units are checked by control and diagnostic equipment that allows determining unserviceable assembly or spare part;
• Repair of unserviceable units;
• Assembly of sections and their serviceability check at a specialized test bench;
• Placing sections into cases and preservation.
Based on the results of works performed, the Customer obtains a Service Life Extension Certificate for “Krasnopol” round for a period of up to five years.