Reading, quick processing and storage of the flight data (FD) registered by onboard recorders such as “Tester”, “Gamma”, “MSRP-64”, “SOK UBD”, “Ekran”, BUR-4, BR-4T3, BUR-1-2.
Hardware complete set:
• The automated workplace (AWP) of the engineer of objective control group which consists of PC (desktop computer or notebook PC) with uninterruptible power supply units, results archiving and docu-mentation;
• Devices of re-recording of flight information which consist of: hardware set of re-recording of flight information as part of flight data transfer unit (FDTU), a set of cables connecting FDTU with onboard registration device and a cable connecting FDTU with AWP, interface units BS-23, MIU (multifunctional interface unit) and BS-12.
System function capabilities:
• Multiscreen operation mode including several monitor displays using any version of Windows operation system including Vista and Windows 7;
• Multilanguage support (including Russian, English, French, etc.);
• Operative adjustment under a type of onboard registration device and plane;
• Recording flight data in AWP from:
• flash-drive of “Ekran” system;
• onboard recorders BR-4T, MLP-23, etc.;
• inbuilt devices of re-recording of flight information “UVZ-3”, “Obzor-MS”, BVs, MLP, etc.;
• Quick information viewing and automated processing of the FD obtaining diagrams, charts and statistics data with color printing capability;
• Simultaneous analysis of flight data (for “Ekran” system) from different onboard systems (Tester, BTsVM-1-2, MVK SUV, MVK RL, etc.);
• Express-analysis and between-flights information control for MiG-29, Su-27, Su-25, etc.;
• Automatic construction of the route of flight on the digital map and (or) satellite images of the area, dynamic visualization of the route of the flight machine (FM, one or more) and instrument readings in a three-dimensional environment with terrain representation, with the agreed maintenance schedules and with registered video and audio information playback in a separate window;
• Archiving and long-term flight data storage on removable optical carrier.
• The time of 1 hour flight recording from Tester to FDTU - not more than 5 min;
• The time of 1 hour flight recording from BUR-4 and BR-4T3 to FDTU - not more than 30 sec;
• The time of 1 hour flight recording from FDTU to AWP- not more than 30 sec for TESTER data;
• The time of 1 hour flight recording at AWP – 5 min on average for TESTER data.