Reading of flight information FI from onboard recorders such as “Tester” L-, 2 -, 3 – series, “ MSRP-64”, “MSRP-12”, BUR-4, BR-4T3, BUR-1-2, etc.
Flight data transfer unit FDTU:
• Flight data transfer unit (FDTU) is designed for flight information reading-out directly from airborne recorders of “Tester” L-, 2-, 3- series, BUR-4 or BR-4T3 into internal non-volatile memory for its storage and further processing on the PC;
• A set of cables connecting FDTU with onboard registration device;
• Power supply unit of FDTU for off-line operation mode;
• A cable connecting FDTU with PC (USB or LPT);
• A set of cables connecting FDTU with devices of re-recording of flight information “UVZ-3”, “Obzor-MS”;
• Operating instructions;
• Test software.
System function capabilities of FDTU:
• Operative adjustment under a type of onboard registration device “Tester” L-, 2-, 3- series, BUR-4 or BR-4T3 and devices of re-recording of flight information “UVZ-3”, MN-S;
• Reading of flight data from onboard recorders using autonomous control of the keyboard and LED quantized display;
• Connecting to LPT or USB-port of PC for reading recorded information;
• While working with solid state drives BUR-4, BR-4T3 the list is formed and flight files are read.
• Exploitable at temperatures:
• from -40°С up to +50°С;
• at relative humidity of air up to 98%;
• in conditions of the increased vibration by frequency 5-80 hz;
• with acceleration up to 4 g;
• at impacts up to 15 g.
• Volume of non-volatile memory FDTU – up to 32 Mb (not less than 16 hours of flight);
• Dimensions 290x195x60 mm;
• Weight not more than 3.5 kg.
Devices of re-recording of flight information from onboard recorders MLP-23:
• Unit for interface (BS-23 with power supply unit as a set) with onboard recorders MLP-23, A-B USB cable for connecting MLP-23 with AWP and power supply;
• MLP-23 is easily removable onboard recorder for the flight data recorder BUR-1-2 ZH (Russian origin) for Mi-17 helicopters and others. Magnetic tape recording technology is used.
Devices of re-recording of flight information for flight recorders MSRP-64:
• Multifunctional unit for interface (MUI) with different types of devices of playback of flight information: MN-S, “UVZ-3” including playback unit of magnetic tape recording BVs from NDU-8 set with A-B USB cable for connecting MUI with AWP;
• Using MSRP-64 regular registration system installed on Il-76 or other types of aircraft provides 3 hour magnetic tape recording of flight data.
Devices of re-recording of flight information for flight recorders MSRP-12:
• Multifunctional unit for interface (MUI) and units for interface (BS-12) with tape-recording mechanism MLP from DUMS set: A-B USB cable for connecting MUI with AWP;
• Using MSRP-12 regular registration system installed on An-24, An-26 or other types of aircraft provides 75 minutes magnetic tape recording of flight data.