For diagnostics and repair of special purpose digital, analog and digital-to-analog electronic equipment, communication means, control systems and devices, without available manufacturing technology.
The system is used in repair units and units of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus to arrange automated workstations for functional check and repair of various radioelectronics items.
Measuring Technologies Ltd., Minsk, Republic of Belarus. Serial manufacturing.
Purpose of creation:
For automated check and repair of electronic equipment, reduction of period and cost of work.
• Allows to speed up equipment diagnostics, increase diagnostics accuracy, reduce cost and improve quality of repair;
• Allows to carry out prompt repair and diagnostics in a very short time on deployment sites;
• Allows to quickly master diagnostics and repair of electronic products, which were not repaired before;
• Allows checking and repairing products with full documentation, or without any documentation.
Advantages over counterparts:
Allows performing diagnostics and repairing by staff with average qualification, diagnosing faults without power-up, master repair of radio electronic equipment without documentation. Fault detection ratio is close to 100% with average time of radio repair technique development of 3 hrs and average time of fault detection of 30 min.
Tactical and technical characteristics
stationary or mobile
Control-diagnostic system power supply
220 V, 50±1 Hz
Power consumption, VA
up to 1000
Type of digital control channels
Control system operation modes:
Logic digital analyser:
• number of test input generation channels
• programmable reference voltage source, V
• type of logic of test input generation drivers for basic product version
Any signal generator:
• sampling frequency, MHz
• maximum number of points for signal form recovery