“Trio” short range ADMS is intended to ensure air defense of military objects, industrial facilities, military bases, Land Forces formations as well as destructing small-size airborne targets including UAVs.
• Mobile command post with reconnaissance means;
• Combat vehicle with equipment that ensures target reconnaissance,
as well as preparation, guidance and launch of missiles (up to 4 pcs.);
• R-60BM air defense guided missile in a launch pod
(up to 4 pcs. on a combat vehicle).
Mobile command post is designed to:
• Provide automated control of up to 4 combat vehicles located at 10 km distance from the post;
• Perform optical and acoustic reconnaissance of small-size targets;
• Receive secondary radar and optronic data from subordinated combat vehicles, as well as from
superior, support and associated command posts;
• Ensure automated solution of target distribution task and provide target designation data
to subordinated combat vehicles.
Combat vehicle is an autonomous all-weather firing unit capable to perform optical
reconnaissance of airborne targets, their tracking and firing missiles.
Deployment and folding time of the combat vehicle is not more than 5 minutes.
The system uses upgraded R-60BM airborne guided missile adapted to be launched
from the pod as air defense guided missile.
Three configuration options of the seeker are available for the missile:
IR, TI and laser seeker.