The simulators are arranged to instruct drivers to run trucks in different weather conditions at any time of the day and night according to training programs and driving course provided by the customer.
• driver’s module;
• module of instructor's operation station.
Simulator in the process of training:
• represents a real driver's cabin of truck;
• produces driver's vision area;
• imitates dynamic loads on a driver while driving the truck;
• exercises intercommunication between trainee and instructor;
• provides a number of exercises to conduct studies;
• automatically tests and saves the results of the exercises;
• supervises activity of a trainee at all stages of the practice.
The advantages of the simulator:
• improvement of quality and efficiency of training;
• reduction of the training cost;
• possibility of combining simulators in a single local network for cooperation in one and the same virtual space;
• driving tractor-trailer vehicle or train-type vehicle.