The simulators are arranged to instruct commander, gunner and driver-mechanic to run the tank in different weather conditions at any time of the day and night, to use sight equipment and monitoring devices, to maintain accurate and effective fire from all weapons of the tank. It also helps to organize efficient teamwork of the crew without wasting resource of equipment, fuels and lubricants and costly ammunition.
• driver-mechanic's module;
• commander and gunner's module;
• module of instructor's operation station.
Simulator in the process of training:
• corresponds to real conditions of crew practical operation stations;
• produces visual image in sight equipment and vision devices;
• imitates dynamic loads on crew while driving or shooting;
• exercises intercommunication between members of the crew and its instructor;
• provides a number of exercises to conduct military studies;
• automatically tests and saves the results of the exercises;
• supervises activity of each member of the crew at all stages of the practice.
The advantages of the simulator:
• improvement of quality and efficiency of training;
• reduction of the training cost;
• possibility of combining simulators in a single local network for co-operation in one and the same virtual space.